A Photo of Yourself with Fifteen Facts
- This is a picture of me on a safari in Kenya. I spent almost 2 weeks in Africa back in March and I would love to go back very soon….like in about 8 months. We’ll see.
- I was married at age 19 and I met my husband online. When people find out these two things I usually get that “I am really shocked by this information but am trying to act totally normal” face.
- I love being an art teacher but there are several other careers I have considered….interior design, wedding/party planning, running an art studio, painter, travel agent, college professor, a librarian, or working for a mission organization. But, change kinda scares me so I stay where I am.
- I struggle with loving to shop/redecorate/try all the latest styles vs being content. I don’t want to get caught up in having it all or mindless buying but sometimes it’s hard to find the balance.
- I love to read. Like an abnormal amount. I read the entire Twilight series in a matter or days. I pretty much read the Hunger Games series in two nights. On a regular basis I finish most books that I start within two days. I don’t like to drag it out.
- I have been to 5 of the 7 continents. Hmmm….not sure I will be making to Australia or Antarctica anytime soon, but who knows?
- In a lot of ways I am a homebody. Reading, cooking, playing games, watching movies, rearranging my furniture & accessories, scrapbooking…these are the things I enjoy the most.
- But I love to have people over to my house!
- I use cloth napkins. And I use my wedding dishes daily. No sense in having things you don’t use.
- I love being at the lake. Someday I’d like to live on a lake.
- I am obsessed with jewelry.
- Before I inherited a dog when marrying my husband I didn’t understand how people could be so attached to an animal…I do now.
- I hope to be half the woman my mother is.
- I don’t do my husband’s laundry and until recently I didn’t even realize this was atypical.
- My spices are alphabetized.