Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Feel free to join in if you need some blog inspiration! Thank you, Stephanie.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? For Christmas, I like to use paper, ribbon, tags, accessories…the whole bit!
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. Pre-lit is the only way to go.
3. When do you put up the tree? A couple of days after Thanksgiving. I like Thanksgiving to get it’s proper credit.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually during the first week in January.
5. Do you like eggnog? Gross.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Fluffy, taffeta dresses from my grandmother.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My grandmother. She has everything!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jason.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. This one (Thanks, Mom!).
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? An e-mail Christmas card? Who does that?
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I like everything.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I see something good to get someone.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, I am a REgifter and unashamed. What does it matter if you have something you know someone else would love/use more than you?
16. Lights on the tree? Multicolor.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Come All Ye Faithful
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? I don’t think so. How many are there?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. FYI–Angels are NOT pretty women dressed in robes with glittery wings.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year. Christmas infringing on Thanksgiving’s time. 23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I think themes are fun, but I just use all the ornaments I own.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Our traditional Christmas Eve dinner: shrimp cocktail, chicken pot pie, cheese & potato soup, and sausage & cream cheese croissants. Strange, I know.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Well, this year I went to Japan and I got all new flooring…I think that took care of my Christmas wishes. But, I would like a new bedspread. : )