In honor of Spring, I thought I would share a few of my favorite things for the season…
Nalgene water bottles. I am rarely without one and the link will take you to my pick.
Reef flip flops. I have several pairs, but these are next on my “gotta have these” list. Reef makes the best flip flops around and believe me, I know flip flops.
Fresh fruit and veggies. Follow the link to the best spot to buy fruit and veggies. The selection is plentiful, the goods are fresh and the prices are low.
Pashmina shawls. These pieces are so versatile and great for wraps on chilly evenings or as a bathing suit cover up. I don’t have this green one yet, but I love the springy color!
Defending Your Faith. This book by R.C. Sproul is on my list to have read by the end of the summer. I haven’t gotten it yet, but I have heard good things.
More of my favorites…
- Little girls in frilly dresses, hats, and gloves
- Sitting on the porch at my parents house
- Food sizzling on the grill
- Riding with the sunroof open
- Lazy Saturdays at home with the windows open
- Eating on restaurant patios
- Pretty painted toenails