I was tagged by my friend, Stephanie, to list six weird things about myself. My disclaimer is this: my list contains six things that I feel most people would think are weird, not necessarily what I feel is weird. Here goes…
1. I have been to an actual monster truck rally. Yes,it’s true…go ahead and make fun, I can just hear all the terribly witty comments about growing up in Cuney (although I am NOT from Cuney, I am from Jacksonville and there is a huge difference, contrary to popular belief).
2. I read romance novels. Enough said about that one.
3.My favorite show of all time is 90210. I will still watch reruns when I catch them on and would love to own every season on DVD! And yes, I cried on the last episode when David and Donna got married while at my “farewell to 90210 watching party.”
4. I met my husband on the Internet. Although this is becoming a more common practice, people still have a look of shock on their faces when I tell them this for the first time.
5. I love abstract art and if I had to categorize myself into an artistic category (which I try not to do), it would be as an abstract expressionist. This is one of those things that I don’t find weird, but apparently, I am one of the few.
6. I have been known to stay in the tub for two hours…or longer.