I am in the market for an MP3 player and I am at a loss as to what to buy. I have browsed in stores and online and read some reviews. But for every player I look into, I see as many good reviews as I do bad.
Some of the choices I am considering are: Mach Speed Trio 2GB, Creative MuVo V100 2GB, and Samsung 2GB devices. Please let me know if you have experience with any of these or if you have other suggestions for me. Here are few of the characteristics I am interested in, but not set on:
1. removable battery, rather than an internal battery such as in an iPod
2. 2GB is probably plenty for me
3. the player would be used during exercising, so an armband or neckstrap is preferable but not required
4. I like the flash drive option, but it seems to be hard to find
5. if possible, I would like to be able to create playlists or folders
UPDATE: I purchased a MP3 player over the weekend at Frys. I decided to go with the Creative Zen VPlus (it’s hot pink!). So far I like it, so we’ll see how it goes.